There are various strategies available to make a charitable gift that will be realized in the future, while creating a lasting legacy of your generosity at the Penn Foundation. One of the easiest way to make a future gift is through your will or estate plan.
Whether you’d like to create an estate plan or are looking to update an existing plan, checking out our comprehensive Personal Estate Planning Kit is a great place to start. It’s available to download, below. This free resource can help you protect loved ones, organize important information in one place, and save on taxes.
- Personal Estate Planning Kit, Part I: Record Book
- Personal Estate Planning Kit, Part II: Lesson Book
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the other planned giving options to support St. Luke’s Penn Foundation, please contact Kim Detwiler, Vice President, at 215.453.5190 or email@example.com.
As part of our affiliation with St. Luke’s University Health Network, we have access to even more Planned Giving tools that can help in your gift planning:
- Calculate deductions, tax savings and other benefits, instantly, with a gift calculator.
- Discover the planned giving option that works best for your goals (based on giving amount, age, or assets).
- Choose sample language* you can provide to your attorney to use in your will or trust.
- Access a “Planning Library” of articles tackling some of the biggest topics in planned giving.
- Download helpful guides and resources.
- And much more!
To visit the St. Luke’s Planned Giving site, click here.
*If you choose to include our organization in your will or trust, please specify “St. Luke’s Penn Foundation, located in Sellersville, Pennsylvania” when providing giving language to your attorney. Example: “I give and devise to St. Luke’s Penn Foundation, located in Sellersville, Pennsylvania, and its successors, all [or state a percentage] of the rest, residue, and remainder of my estate, both real and personal, to be used for its general support.”
St. Luke’s Penn Foundation’s Federal Tax ID number: 23-1496225