St. Luke’s Penn Foundation understands that struggling with a mental health concern or a substance abuse issue (or a combination of the two) can feel overwhelming. This guide is designed to offer support and education.
In the event of a life-threatening emergency, call 911. Every moment counts. Do not delay treatment.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- Bucks County Network of Care
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- The Council of Southeast Pennsylvania
- Celebrate Recovery
- Narcotics Anonymous
- Partnership for Drug-Free Kids
- Bucks County Drug and Alcohol Commission