A FREE transformational weekend camp, offered 4-6 times a year, for youth who have been impacted by substance abuse in their families
Camp Inspiration – Jeremiah 6:16
“Stand at the CROSSROADS and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it; and you will find rest for your souls.”
All camp weekends are held at Camp Men-O-Lan in Quakertown.
Campers can expect:
- A supportive, educational environment in which they can learn and grow together under the guidance of select mentors.
- Traditional camp activities (such as a climbing wall, fishing, hiking, swimming, and more!) and therapeutic group activities (psychoeducation groups)
- New friendships with other campers who have similar life experiences
- A fun, memorable weekend
To apply, please complete this Camp Crossroads Registration Packet and send it to Jen Villare, Camp Director. For questions, contact Jen at 267-404-5035 or email@example.com.
Deliver the gift of HOPE by sending a child to camp!
A $300 donation ($25 a month)
makes it possible for a child to:
- Attend a weekend, overnight camp with lodging and all meals provided
- Experience traditional camp activities such as a giant swing, crafts, hiking, bonfires, swimming, climbing wall, giant slip-and-slide, fishing, paddle boating, team games, and more!
- Participate in education and support exercises led by Penn Foundation’s mental health professionals and trained mentors focused on healthy and unhealthy family roles, signs of suicide, social skills, sleep hygiene and other self-care, mindfulness, and personal journaling and reflections
- Connect with other youth who understand their challenges and bond with adults that they can trust
- Go home with resources to know that they didn’t CAUSE it, can’t CONTROL it, can’t CURE it, but they can take CARE of themselves, by COMMUNICATING their feelings, making good CHOICES, and CELEBRATING them!
|Sponsor a Camper|
For more information about Camp Crossroads, please contact Jen Villare, Camp Director, at 267-404-5035 or firstname.lastname@example.org.