Since 1955, Penn Foundation has employed compassionate individuals who believe in the power of hope and the possibility of recovery. Teamwork and collaboration are strongly emphasized as we work together to instill hope, inspire change and build community.
Consider joining our award-winning family today! To apply for a position within St. Luke’s Penn Foundation, you will be redirected to the Careers Page on the St. Luke’s website. Once on this page, follow these instructions to find employment opportunities at St. Luke’s Penn Foundation:
- Click on first yellow box – “Search Careers.”
- Choose search criteria in left column. Under “Location – City,” make sure to choose “Sellersville.”
- To view job opportunities at one of our satellite offices, make sure to also choose that location -Colmar, Exton, Pottstown, and/or Souderton.
- Results will appear in the right column.
In July 2021, Penn Foundation joined St. Luke’s University Health Network, creating an extraordinary opportunity for us to deliver one of the largest networks of behavioral health services in eastern Pennsylvania along with expanded career opportunities. As a member of the St. Luke’s University Health Network, employees receive many benefits including:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Health, dental and vision insurance starting day one of employment
- Generous time off plans
- Company paid life insurance
- Training and development
- Tuition reimbursement and training & development
- Employee recognition programs
- 401(a) defined contribution retirement plan
- 403(b) retirement savings plan (Pre-tax and Roth contribution options)