In the event of an emergency, call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.
You can also call 215.257.6551 for our crisis service.
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 32, Sellersville, PA 18960
Individual program phone numbers below.
For individual program fax numbers, please contact program office.
Mental Health Outpatient Phone Numbers
- Medical Staff/Prior Authorizations:
- Cancel/Reschedule Appointments:
- Copay/Balance Questions:
Program Phone Numbers
- ACT – Chester County
- ACT – Pottstown:
- ACT – Sellersville:
- Early Intervention Services:
- Employee Assistance Program:
- Family Autism Center:
- Family Based Services:
- Intellectual Disabilities Supports Coordination:
- Mental Health Case Management:
- Mental Health Residential Services:
- Pastoral Services:
- Peer Support:
- Penn Gardens:
- REACH – IPR:
- Recovery Center:
- Village of Hope (Male):
- Village of Hope (Female):
- Wellspring Clubhouse:
- Wrap Around Services:
Please do not use this form to make contact with inpatient residents.
1Do NOT email Penn Foundation in the event of an emergency or for medical advice.
Do NOT email Penn Foundation to contact or send messages to your clinical provider(s).