Serving the community since 1955.Penn Foundation provides compassionate, responsive, and innovative care that addresses the mental health, substance use, and intellectual disability needs of the community.
Instilling hope.Each year, we partner with more than 10,000 individuals and families to help them realize their fullest mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual health.
Inspiring change.We recognizing that every person is unique and provide quality care and personalized attention to every client.
Building community.We work closely with primary care physicians, schools, churches, businesses, and others to ensure that we are providing coordinated care that meets the needs of the whole person - mind, body, and spirit.
You choose the path. Together, we'll share the journey.We strongly believe in the resiliency of the human spirit and the ability of every individual to live a meaningful life. We partner with individuals and families to help them realize their recovery and life goals in the community.
Register your child
for Camp Courage!
Camp Courage is a summer camp for
children ages 7-12 with mental
health or developmental disorders.
It is held in July at Camp
Men-O-Lan in Quakertown.
- Penn Foundation Presents Donation to Perkasie Borough Police Department
- Yvonne Caputo, MS, MA, Named New Trainer for Penn Foundation’s Employee Assistance Program
- Penn Foundation Hosts 9th Annual Legislative Luncheon
- Penn Foundation Names Two New Directors to Board
- Training - Medication Update, 5/28/14