Serving the community since 1955.Penn Foundation provides compassionate, responsive, and innovative care that addresses the mental health, substance use, and intellectual disability needs of the community.
Instilling hope.Each year, we partner with more than 10,000 individuals and families to help them realize their fullest mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual health.
Inspiring change.Recognizing that every person is unique, we provide quality care and personalized attention to every client.
Building community.We work closely with primary care physicians, schools, churches, businesses, and others to ensure that we are providing coordinated care that meets the needs of the whole person - mind, body, and spirit.
You choose the path. Together, we'll share the journey.We strongly believe in the resiliency of the human spirit and the ability of every individual to live a meaningful life. We partner with individuals and families to help them realize their recovery and life goals in the community.
- Autumn Event 2017 Featuring Journalist and Author Ron Suskind
- Penn Foundation Hosts 12th Annual Legislative Luncheon
- Adult Psychiatrist Scott Harman, MD Joins Penn Foundation Staff
- Penn Foundation Hosts Luncheon to Celebrate Employee Service
- Recovery Center Awarded Fifth Consecutive Three-Year Accreditation by CARF International
- Family Autism Center Workshop Schedule
- Lisa Dembrosky, CPRP, Operations Coordinator at Penn Foundation’s Wellspring Clubhouse, Named to Clubhouse International Faculty
Schedule an Appointment
Mental Health Outpatient
New Referrals: 267.404.5847
Currently in Service: 267.404.5085
Mental Health Walk-ins Welcome
Please call first to verify insurance.
Monday – Friday | 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
Drug and/or Alcohol