- News and Events
- How to Help
- Contact Us
Serving the community since 1955.Penn Foundation provides compassionate, responsive, and innovative care that addresses the mental health, substance use, and intellectual disability needs of the community.
Instilling hope.Each year, we partner with more than 10,000 individuals and families to help them realize their fullest mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual health.
Inspiring change.Recognizing that every person is unique, we provide quality care and personalized attention to every client.
Building community.We work closely with primary care physicians, schools, churches, businesses, and others to ensure that we are providing coordinated care that meets the needs of the whole person - mind, body, and spirit.
You choose the path. Together, we'll share the journey.We strongly believe in the resiliency of the human spirit and the ability of every individual to live a meaningful life. We partner with individuals and families to help them realize their recovery and life goals in the community.
Join in celebrating Penn Foundation's
1955 - 2015
Sixty Years of
Instilling Hope, Inspiring Change, and Building Community!
- Quakertown Christian School & Quakertown Community School District Talk on Substance Abuse 5/12/15
- Penn Foundation Hosts 10th Annual Legislative Luncheon
- Penn Foundation Recognizes Employee Service
- Penn Foundation's Wellspring Clubhouse Announces 13th Annual Basket Bingo
- Penn Foundation Names Marianne Gilson, MCAT, as Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
Schedule an Appointment
Mental Health Outpatient
New Referrals: 267.404.5847
Currently in Service: 267.404.5085
Mental Health Walk-ins Welcome
Monday – Friday | 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
Drug and/or Alcohol