- News & Events
- How to Help
- Contact Us
Serving the community since 1955.Penn Foundation provides compassionate, responsive, and innovative care that addresses the mental health, substance use, and intellectual disability needs of the community.
Instilling hope.Each year, we partner with more than 10,000 individuals and families to help them realize their fullest mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual health.
Inspiring change.Recognizing that every person is unique, we provide quality care and personalized attention to every client.
Building community.We work closely with primary care physicians, schools, churches, businesses, and others to ensure that we are providing coordinated care that meets the needs of the whole person - mind, body, and spirit.
You choose the path. Together, we'll share the journey.We strongly believe in the resiliency of the human spirit and the ability of every individual to live a meaningful life. We partner with individuals and families to help them realize their recovery and life goals in the community.
- Basket Bingo+: Baskets, Bags, and Bling - 3/19/16
- Penn Foundation Has Partnered with the Palisades School District and St. Luke’s University Health Network to Offer Substance Abuse Prevention Presentation
- Community Presentation and Discussion about Substance Abuse Prevention - 2/1/16
- Penn Foundation and Upper Perkiomen Valley Partner to Offer Panel Discussion on Drug Abuse Prevention
- Lori Huey, MA, LPC, BCPC Joins Penn Foundation as FACT Team Leader
Schedule an Appointment
Mental Health Outpatient
New Referrals: 267.404.5847
Currently in Service: 267.404.5085
Mental Health Walk-ins Welcome
Monday – Friday | 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
Drug and/or Alcohol