- News and Events
- How to Help
- Contact Us
Serving the community since 1955.Penn Foundation provides compassionate, responsive, and innovative care that addresses the mental health, substance use, and intellectual disability needs of the community.
Instilling hope.Each year, we partner with more than 10,000 individuals and families to help them realize their fullest mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual health.
Inspiring change.Recognizing that every person is unique, we provide quality care and personalized attention to every client.
Building community.We work closely with primary care physicians, schools, churches, businesses, and others to ensure that we are providing coordinated care that meets the needs of the whole person - mind, body, and spirit.
You choose the path. Together, we'll share the journey.We strongly believe in the resiliency of the human spirit and the ability of every individual to live a meaningful life. We partner with individuals and families to help them realize their recovery and life goals in the community.
- Penn Foundation's Summer Newsletter Now Available
- Penn Foundation to Host ABC News Anchor Dan Harris at Annual Autumn Event
- Penn Foundation to Offer "The 7 Stages of Marriage" Seminar
- Addiction Psychiatrist Gibson George, M.D. Joins Penn Foundation Staff
- Penn Foundation Names Kellie O’Neill, CPA, MBA as New Chief Financial Officer
Schedule an Appointment
Mental Health Outpatient
New Referrals: 267.404.5847
Currently in Service: 267.404.5085
Mental Health Walk-ins Welcome
Monday – Friday | 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
Drug and/or Alcohol