Mobile Engagement Service (MES) provides a community-based addiction intervention service for individuals and families who fail to access or respond to traditional drug and alcohol treatment.
The MES Model uses a four-point intervention strategy that directly assumes responsibility of providing acute, ongoing, community-based clinical services to individuals and families. Our level system clearly defines the services necessary for change:
Level 1 – Engagement
During this level, the Mobile Engagement Specialist draws the client system into an open and honest dialogue.
Level 2 – Motivate
During this level, the Mobile Engagement Specialist begins to create a vision for change for the “movers” of the system.
Level 3 – Stabilize
During this level, the Mobile Engagement Specialist creates a vision or service plan with the client system that allows the client and family to move from chaos to positive, healthy change.
Level 4 – Monitor
During this level, the Mobile Engagement Specialist works with the client system to promote permanency in change and quickly intervenes if regression occurs.
Specific MES services include:
- Comprehensive drug and alcohol assessments and placements
- Relapse prevention planning
- Crisis/diversion from hospital-based services
- Response to legal system
- Peer and family networking, including access to 12-step recovery meetings and family education
- Service coordination including management of medication assisted treatment, case management, peer counseling, insurance and funding needs, employment, and childcare
For more information about MES, please call 215.257.9999 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.