Our Case Managers believe that all people have the potential for growth and an improved quality of life. Our team partners with adults to realize their recovery and life goals in the community.
Available support includes connection to and use of community resources; assistance in navigating systems such as schools, public welfare, social security, and behavioral health treatment; and life coaching. In addition to the office, services are provided in homes and other community settings.
Levels of Working Partnerships
Administrative Case Management
- Primarily office-based, short-term, and less intensive
- Support involves linkage to community resources, public welfare, medication affordability programs, vocational rehabilitation providers, and behavioral health treatment, and providing resources/information for housing and social security
- Available for residents of upper Bucks and eastern Montgomery Counties
- No referral form needed; services are free
For additional information regarding Administrative Case Management, please contact one of the Case Managers below:
- A model of Case Management in which staff members work in teams to partner with adults in reaching self-defined goals in order to achieve the life they desire
- Teams have access to consultation with therapists and psychiatrists
- Working partnership is primarily community-based
- Available to adults 18 and over who are residents of Bucks or Montgomery County
- Referral form is required and applicants must meet state eligibility requirements
- Free service, although priority is given to applicants insured with Medical Assistance
For additional information regarding Recovery Coaching services, contact Amanda Grosso at 267.404.5700 or firstname.lastname@example.org.