Tobacco/nicotine dependence is a condition that often requires repeated treatments, but effective treatments like individual and group counseling, in combination with medically monitored nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) treatment, can greatly improve your ability to stop and stay stopped.
Penn Foundation offers Certified Tobacco Treatment Specialists (CTTS) who can help you develop a quit plan, stick with the plan, and stay tobacco-free. Our Specialists:
- Understand the science behind tobacco addiction, nicotine withdrawal symptoms, and effective treatments for tobacco use
- Provide information about the causes and consequences of tobacco use
- Provide effective treatment for tobacco and nicotine use
- Develop individualized treatment plans using comprehensive, evidence-based assessments and treatment strategies
- Serve as educational resources regarding tobacco use treatment issues
Individuals with Bucks County HealthChoices or Medical Assistance Fee-for-Service or private pay individuals are eligible for this program.
Click here to view a brochure about our tobacco cessation program. To learn more or to schedule an appointment, call us at 215.257.6551.