Tobacco/nicotine dependence is a condition that often requires repeated treatments, but effective treatments like individual and group counseling, in combination with medically-monitored nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) treatment, can greatly improve your ability to stop and stay stopped.
Penn Foundation offers Certified Tobacco Treatment Specialists (CTTS) who can help you develop a quit plan, stick with the plan, and stay tobacco-free. Our Specialists:
- Understand the science behind tobacco addiction, nicotine withdrawal symptoms, and effective treatments
for tobacco use
- Provide information about the causes and consequences of tobacco use
- Provide effective treatment for tobacco and nicotine use
- Develop individualized treatment plans using comprehensive, evidence-based assessments and
- Serve as educational resources regarding tobacco use treatment issues
Individuals with Bucks County Health Choices or MA Fee-for-Service or private pay individuals are eligible for this program.
Click here to view a brochure about our tobacco cessation program. To learn more or to schedule an appointment, call us at 215.257.6551.