You choose the path. Together, we’ll share the journey.
As we travel together, our Mental Health Case Management Team is available to provide support, encouragement, and practical assistance.
Through this partnership, we can:
- Building a trusting relationship
- Discover ways to reach your life goals
- Access resources to support your recovery
- Develop your sense of community belonging
- Create opportunities for meaningful living
Case Management believes that all people have the potential for growth and an improved quality of life. Our team partners with children, adolescents, and adults to realize their recovery and life goals in the community.
Available support includes links to and use of community resources, assistance in navigating systems such as schools, public welfare, social security, and behavioral health treatment, and life coaching. In addition to the office, services are provided in homes and other community settings.
Levels of Working Partnerships
Administrative Case Management
- Primarily office-based, short-term, and less intensive
- Support involves linkage to community resources, including housing, public welfare and social security benefits, medication affordability programs, vocational rehabilitation providers, and behavioral health treatment
- Available for residents of Bucks and Montgomery Counties
- No referral form needed; services are free
Blended Case Management
- Primarily community-based and offers more intensive support than Administrative Case Management
- Available for children and adolescents of Bucks and Montgomery Counties
- Referral form required and applicants must meet state-regulated eligibility criteria.
- Services are free, but priority is given to children and adolescents who are insured through Medical Assistance.
- A model of Case Management in which staff members work in teams to partner with adults in reaching self-defined goals in order to achieve the life they desire
- Teams have access to consultation with therapists and psychiatrists
- Working partnership is primarily community-based
- Available to adults aged 18 and over who are residents of Bucks or Montgomery County
- Referral form is required and applicants must meet state eligibility requirements
- Free service, although priority is given to applicants insured with Medical Assistance
For additional information regarding Recovery Coaching services, contact Amanda Grosso at 267.404.5700 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peer Support is a unique program partnering certified peer specialists with individuals receiving behavioral health services.
Peer specialists are unique in that they draw upon and share their own personal experiences to assist the individual in his/her recovery from mental illness or co-occurring mental illness and substance use issues. Peer specialists model recovery and engage with individuals to assist them in creating their personal recovery plans.
Contact with peer specialists is based on level of need but is typically every week or every other week. Support is completely participant-driven and can include:
- Addressing Housing Issues
- Finding a Job
- Getting Out Into/Becoming Part of the Community
- Personal Empowerment
- Socialization Opportunities
For more information about Peer Support, contact Jane Straw at 215.257.2114 or email@example.com.