Mobile Engagement Services (MES) are designed to make traditional drug and alcohol services more efficient and effective.
MES provides professional intervention without extensive paperwork and/or pre-admission screening. Our addiction professionals will go to the person's/ family's home, office, or other neutral sites and provide extensive phone coordination/intervention throughout the day and evenings.
We specialize in the most difficult substance abuse situations, such as:
- Those who cannot attend traditional substance abuse treatment
- Those who refuse to get help
- Persons who have multiple difficulties that are barriers to traditional counseling
- Persons who continue to relapse despite treatment
- Those who utilize crisis systems but never follow through with recommendations
- Those in need of long-term monitoring
For more information about our MES program, call us at 215.257.9999 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.