TSS – Intensive Behavioral Health Services
The TSS provides one-to-one interventions to children and adolescents who have severe emotional and/or behavioral challenges or mental health concerns in a variety of community settings. The TSS offers emotional support, mentoring, and crisis intervention support to high-risk children/adolescents.
Hours: Part-time (fee-for-service)
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Provide one-to-one interventions on an intensive basis to children/adolescents as outlined in a treatment plan specific to each child’s individual needs. Assist in transferring these skills to caregivers.
- Work as part of a BHRS / Wrap Around team to prevent the need for more restrictive settings for children and adolescents.
- Facilitate the maintenance of the child/adolescent in community settings such as schools, neighborhoods, child centers or other normalized environments, as indicated in the psychological evaluation.
- Work in conjunction with other multi-disciplinary team members to help the child/adolescent to achieve his/her individual treatment plan goals.
- Assist with implementing a crisis prevention / safety plan with other professionals and family as needed.
- Establish a working relationship with parents/guardian.
- Maintain detailed progress notes for each session and record behavioral data. To be submitted, along with other necessary paperwork, on a weekly basis.
- Attend weekly supervision with clinical supervisor.
- Responsible for locating, attending and tracking required training hours annually. Submit attendance training certificates to supervisor.
- Maintain required productivity by following the recommendation of services and providing the prescribed hours as noted in the psychological evaluation for each child and family.
- Adherence to CASSP Principles.
- Bachelor’s Degree in human services field.
- Experience working with children and adolescents in community settings.
- A valid driver’s license with good driving record.
- A Pennsylvania Criminal Record Check, a Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance and a FBI Criminal History Background Check required.
Penn Foundation is an equal opportunity employer