Therapeutic Staff Support (Children/Adolescents)
The Therapeutic Staff Support (TSS) works on a one-to-one basis with youth in a variety of community settings.
Hours: Part-Time, 20 hours/week
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Offer emotional support, mentoring, crisis intervention and adult supervision.
- Provide one-to-one counseling and supervision on an intensive basis using a treatment plan that addresses each child’s individual needs.
- Facilitate the maintenance of the child/adolescent in community settings such as schools, neighborhoods, child centers or other normalized environments.
- Work in conjunction with other multi-disciplinary team members to help the child/adolescent to achieve his/her individual treatment plan goals.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the human services field and experience working with children and adolescents in community settings.
- A Pennsylvania Criminal Record Check, a Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance and a FBI Criminal History Background Check.
Penn Foundation is an equal opportunity employer