Residential Caseworker – Penn Villa
The responsibilities of the Residential Caseworker are to plan, organize, and implement an individualized rehabilitation plan based upon the individualized needs of assigned adult residents with behavioral health challenges. Individualized planning is aimed at enhancing self-determination and self-sufficiency. In addition to the casework, this position provides on-site coverage within a supportive housing program.
Hours: Full-time, which will include some evening hours and shared holiday coverage with other staff
Essential Job Responsibilities
• Complete specific psychosocial evaluations, develop and review individualized rehabilitation plans for all assigned residents to include specific behavioral objectives oversee implementation of rehab plan.
• Instruct residents in the independent living skills of cooking, menu planning, money management, cleaning, laundry, personal hygiene, etc.
• Supervise residents in performing daily activities according to individual need.
• Insure that residents’ needs for services are met by coordinating and arranging for the provision of services from Penn Foundation and other providers.
• Provide counseling to assigned residents on a regular basis.
• Provide crisis intervention as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in the human services field.
- Candidate for this position must be committed to psychiatric rehabilitation/recovery oriented approach.
- A Pennsylvania Criminal Record Check, a Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance, and a FBI Criminal History Background Check.
Penn Foundation is an equal opportunity employer