Provide secretarial support for Supports Coordinators and Director and Associate Director of ID supports Coordination.
Hours: Part-time (Monday-Friday 10:00am-2:00pm)
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Phone Coverage
- Mail (Incoming, outgoing)
- Type memos, letters and forms on computer
- Maintain forms file box and keep supplied with needed forms
- Order and maintain office supplies
- Ensure consumer/family mailing are sent when needed
- Maintain tracking of client annual physicals and submits to the county per request
- Scanning of overflow/closed/deceased client records
- General secretarial and reception duties
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- General typing, word processing and computer skills
- A Pennsylvania Criminal Record Check, a Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance and a FBI Criminal History Background Check.
Penn Foundation is an equal opportunity employer