Full-time or part-time Psychiatrist for an ACT Program in Chester County, PA. Primarily located in Exton, this position if part-time (24 hours) would work solely in the ACT program. If full-time, the remaining 16 hours would be supporting our programs in Sellersville or Warminster.
Hours: Full or Part-time
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Provide mobile psychiatric and medical assessment/treatment.
- Clinical supervision, education and training as a member of an Assertive Community Treatment Team (ACT)
- Conduct psychiatric evaluations.
- Oversee suboxone maintenance for adults in our substance abuse inpatient/outpatient treatment facility.
- Able to work effectively with behavioral health professionals and other health care professionals.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Board certified or board eligible adult Psychiatrist.
- A Pennsylvania Criminal Background Check, a Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance and a FBI Criminal History Background Check.
The position offers:
- Exciting opportunity to practice with a multidisciplinary team of highly qualified professionals.
- Opportunity to work in a diverse practice.
- On call rotation supported by a 24/7 crisis team staffed by Penn Foundation professionals in general hospital emergency services department.
- Collegial environment with professional staff including psychologists, social workers and medical staff of 8 psychiatrists.
Penn Foundation is an equal opportunity employer