Outpatient Substance Abuse Counselor
The Outpatient Substance Abuse Counselor provides assessments, treatment planning, and counseling to adults, adolescents, and their families.
Hours: Full-time (Colmar location) or Part-time (fee for service)
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Assesses clients/families in a professional and thorough manner
- Triages clients who require services other than outpatient services
- Provides individual/family counseling
- Provides clinically related tasks such as correspondence, completion of managed care forms, and works in assuring services are authorized
- Minimum Master’s Degree
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or license eligible preferred.
- A Pennsylvania Criminal Record Check, a Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance and a FBI Criminal History Background Check.
Penn Foundation is an equal opportunity employer