Mobile Therapist – Substance Abuse
Provide clinical interventions with high-risk clients and their families. Provide assessments and provide one-on-one client time and perform triage work for clients to all levels of care, both within Penn Foundation and outside agencies. Most of the duties will be done in the lower Bucks County area and the person in this position will be working out of the Bucks County Children and Youth office.
Essential Job Responsibilities
• Provide in-home visits, phone interventions, family meetings, clinical meetings and formal clinical assessments.
• Provide clinical level of care assessments by meeting with clients/families and gathering biopsychosocial information and then determining the appropriate level of care.
• Triage clients who require services (i.e. outpatient, Mobile Engagement Services, inpatient, mental health services).
• Provide one-one-one time with clients assessing clinical progress, administering urine drug screens, and providing treatment interventions when necessary.
• Bachelor’s Degree in the human services field, Certified Addictions Counselor or Certified Recovery Specialist
• Work as part of a team, displaying flexibility, assertiveness and good sense of boundaries.
• Ability to work assertively and compassionately with addicted clients and their families.
• Ability to make decisive, clinically appropriate decisions that are in the best interest of the client/family.
• A Pennsylvania Criminal Record Check, a Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance and a FBI Criminal History Background Check required.
Penn Foundation is an equal opportunity employer