Mobile Case Manager – Substance Abuse
Provide clinical interventions with high-risk clients and their families. Provide assessments and provide one-on-one client time and perform triage work for clients to all levels of care, both within Penn Foundation and outside agencies.
Hours: 2 positions, Full-Time, one at the Bucks County Children & Youth office and one in the Sellersville, PA office
Essential Job Responsibilities
• Provide in-home visits, phone interventions, family meetings, clinical meetings and formal clinical assessments.
• Provide clinical level of care assessments by meeting with clients/families and gathering biopsychosocial information and then determining the appropriate level of care.
• Triage clients who require services (i.e. outpatient, Mobile Engagement Services, inpatient, mental health services).
• Provide one-one-one time with clients assessing clinical progress, administering urine drug screens, and providing treatment interventions when necessary.
• Bachelor’s Degree in the human services field, Certified Addictions Counselor or Certified Recovery Specialist
• Work as part of a team, displaying flexibility, assertiveness and good sense of boundaries.
• Ability to work assertively and compassionately with addicted clients and their families.
• Ability to make decisive, clinically appropriate decisions that are in the best interest of the client/family.
• A Pennsylvania Criminal Record Check, a Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance and a FBI Criminal History Background Check required.
Penn Foundation is an equal opportunity employer