The Maintenance Technician performs a variety of skilled and semi-skilled maintenance and repair to the agency’s buildings and ground including but not limited to carpentry, electrical, plumbing, and HVAC.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Performs general building maintenance duties, including carpentry, plumbing, electrical tasks, and HVAC.
- Responds to emergency situations and takes immediate corrective action to protect persons and property.
- Maintains and repairs power equipment and tools.
- Maintains grounds in clean, orderly, and safe manner, including snow removal.
- Maintains fleet of vehicles in good working condition and assures routine maintenance occurs as scheduled and recommended by the manufacturer.
- Provides on-call services after hours on rotating schedule for maintenance emergencies.
- Minimum high school graduate or equivalent.
- Must possess a valid Pennsylvania driver’s license.
Penn Foundation is an equal opportunity employer