The Maintenance Technician is a skilled laborer in the craft of carpentry/painting, and performs a variety of skilled and semi-skilled maintenance and repair to the agency’s buildings and grounds.
Hours: Full-time or Part-time
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Performs rough and finished carpentry work in the repair or remodeling of structures such as walls, doors, window frames, office furniture, and shelves.
- Prepares various surfaces for paint, enamel, lacquer, varnish or stain.
- Performs general building maintenance duties, including basic plumbing, electrical tasks, and HVAC.
- Responds to emergency situations and takes immediate corrective action to protect persons and property.
- Maintains and repairs power equipment and tools.
- Maintains grounds in clean, orderly, and safe manner, including snow removal.
- Provides on-call services after hours on rotating schedule for maintenance emergencies.
- Minimum high school graduate or equivalent.
- Must possess a valid Pennsylvania driver’s license.
Penn Foundation is an equal opportunity employer