Outpatient Counselor – Mental Health (LCSW/LPC)
Provide mental health outpatient assessments and treatment interventions for individuals and families. Treatment is structured by an individualized, strengths based treatment plan, developed with the individual and as indicated, family members.
Hours: Part-Time, Fee-For-Service, 30 hours/week
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Complete comprehensive assessments of individuals assigned for intake evaluations.
- Complete individualized, strengths-based treatment plans with specific and measurable objectives and outcomes.
- Complete a progress note for every client visit and document all other client activities.
- Complete discharge summaries for individuals and families not active in treatment.
- Manage daily schedule to ensure meeting billable hour expectations.
- Partner with assigned clients to plan use of visit limits for treatment interventions and maintain an accurate count of visits.
- Minimum Master’s degree
- Current Commonwealth of Pennsylvania licensure to practice as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Licensed Professional Counselor
- Graduate course work or post-graduate training/experience working with individuals and families presenting with mental or co-occurring disorders.
- A Pennsylvania Criminal Record Check, a Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance and a FBI Criminal History Background Check.
Penn Foundation is an equal opportunity employer