Licensed Behavior Specialist/BCBA
The Licensed Behavioral Specialist works with children/adolescents on the autism spectrum in collaboration with their family members and other professionals on the team.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Perform Functional Behavior Assessments and VB-MAPP
- Design and direct the implementation of the behavioral modification/treatment plan including Applied Behavior Analysis
- Collect and analyze data
- Work with family and other team members to identify goals and specific intervention techniques including those related to the ABA model. Provide ongoing assessment and monitoring of these treatment interventions.
- A Master’s Degree in the human services field.
- A Behavioral Specialist license required.
- Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) training.
- A Pennsylvania Criminal Record Check, a Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance and a FBI Criminal History Background Check required.
Penn Foundation is an equal opportunity employer