Front Desk Receptionist
This full-time Receptionist answers all incoming calls and directs them accordingly.
Hours: Full-time (must have flexibity to work evening hours)
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Maintains the voicemail system. Keeps voicemail numbers current.
- Calls the phone company for service.
- Scans insurance cards daily.
- Directs consumers and visitors to the appropriate area.
- Maintains “front desk book” by keeping all information current.
- Provides secretarial coverage when necessary at the front desk.
- Schedules psychiatric appointments, collects fees and enters services in the computer.
- Demonstrates respect for and compliance with HIPAA regulations concerning release of verbal and written client information.
- Performs related work as requested or assigned.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Typing and computer skills.
- Switchboard operation.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and consumers.
- Ability to obtain knowledge and procedures.
- A Pennsylvania Criminal Record Check, a Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance, and a FBI Criminal History Background Check.
Penn Foundation is an equal opportunity employer