Early Intervention Service Coordinator
The Early Intervention (EI) Service Coordinator provides a variety of services to infants and toddlers birth to age 3 and their families. The EI Service Coordinator provides home-based case management services which include completing family assessments and coordinating and monitoring service delivery.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Perform outreach duties to identify infants and toddlers who may for eligible for EI services.
- Function as the single point of contact for the family, completing the intake, facilitating the evaluation and monitoring on-going services.
- Perform initial screenings when necessary using developmental screening tool.
- Conduct short-term counseling with family members as well as referral to community resources.
- Assess family resources, needs, strengths and concerns.
- Conduct team meetings assuming team leadership responsibilities.
- Manage the data collection, collation, and reporting in a web-based program for EI caseload.
- A Bachelor’s degree in the human services field plus one year of experience working with children.
- Computer, organizational and communication skills.
- Knowledge of child development.
- A Pennsylvania Criminal Record Check, a Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance and a FBI Criminal History Background Check required.
Penn Foundation is an equal opportunity employer