The Driver is responsible for providing transportation of residents to daily activities.
Hours: Part-time (Friday 12p-10pm, Saturday 11am-5pm and Sunday 11am-5pm)
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Promotes safe transportation environment, utilizing appropriate safety guidelines.
- Adheres to all rules of the road.
- Reports vehicle problems.
- Interacts with residents in a professional and respectful manner.
- Works closely with the Program Director in regards to planned activities.
- Valid Pennsylvania driver’s license and good driving record required.
- Must be a very good driver, concerned about safety issues and have an ability to relate to residents in a sensitive and professional manner.
- Ability to understand and support the 12-step concept.
- A Pennsylvania Criminal Record Check, a Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance and a FBI Criminal Background Check required.
Penn Foundation is an equal opportunity employer