Driver – FACT Team
The Driver is responsible for providing transportation to recipients of FACT services to necessary community resources and daily activities.
Hours: Part-time (Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday 12pm-4pm)
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Promotes safe transportation environment, utilizing appropriate safety guidelines.
- Adheres to all rules of the road.
- Reports vehicle problems.
- Interacts with participants in a professional and respectful manner.
- Works closely with the FACT Team Leader regarding the parameters of transportation provided.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Valid Pennsylvania driver’s license and good driving record required.
- Must be a very good driver, concerned about safety issues and have an ability to relate to participants in a sensitive, engaging, and professional manner.
- A Pennsylvania Criminal Record Check, a Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance and a FBI Criminal Background Check required.
Penn Foundation is an equal opportunity employer