A Crisis Worker provides emergency psychiatric and chemical dependency services to clients via telephone and in person in the Department of Emergency at Grand View Health. A Crisis Worker performs appropriate assessments, interventions and disposition for these clients, including voluntary and involuntary hospitalization, or referral to appropriate community resources.
Hours: see below
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Performs complete client assessments for treatment, intervention, and disposition in a confidential manner.
- Performs documentation in appropriate records.
- Utilizes family and significant others as appropriate for completing evaluations.
- Collaborates with other professionals for interventions and referrals.
- A Bachelor’s degree in the human services field.
- A Pennsylvania Criminal Record Check, a Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance and an FBI Criminal History Background Check required.
- Every other Saturday, 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Every other Saturday, 3:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- As Needed
Penn Foundation is an equal opportunity employer