Clinical Supervisor – Substance Abuse
The Clinical Supervisor clinically supervises the Outpatient Substance Abuse Counselors by providing clinical supervision, clinical support and consultation. The Clinical Supervisor also provides assessments and treatment interventions for individuals and families.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Provides clinical supervision and consultation to the Recovery Center Outpatient Counselors.
- Monitors staff compliance of documentation ensuring timely and quality care-review in each individual supervision session.
- Assists the Recovery Center Outpatient Director in facilitating the teams’ group supervision sessions.
- Provides clinical direction to the Recovery Center Outpatient team in collaboration with the Recovery Center Outpatient Director.
- Completes comprehensive assessments of individuals assigned for intake evaluations.
- Completes individualized, strengths-based treatment plans with specific and measurable objectives and outcomes.
- Completes a progress note for every client visit and documents all other client activities.
- Minimum Master’s Degree
- Advanced clinical supervision and psychotherapy skills and at least two years’ experience in an outpatient setting providing clinical services
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or license eligible
- A Pennsylvania Criminal Record Check, a Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance and a FBI Criminal History Background Check
Job Location: 271 N. Bethlehem Pike, Suite 201, Colmar, PA 18915
Penn Foundation is an equal opportunity employer