Clinical Supervisor – Mental Health Outpatient
The Clinical Supervisor clinically supervises the Mental Health Outpatient therapists as assigned by the Program Director of MH Outpatient. The Clinical Supervisor provides clinical supervision, clinical support, and consultation to the assigned therapists of Mental Health Outpatient Services. The employee is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Licensed Professional Counselor who provides mental health outpatient assessments and treatment interventions for individuals and families. Treatment is structured by an individualized, strengths-based treatment plan, developed with the individual and as indicated, family members. The Clinical Supervisor will carry a modified caseload and provide individual therapy in addition to clinical supervision.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Provide clinical supervision and consultation to therapists as assigned
by Program Director
- Provide clinical direction to the assigned therapists.
- Attend the monthly clinical supervisors meeting.
- Maintain one-time monthly group supervision and at a minimum one-time
monthly individual supervision per clinician supervised. Keep attendance
records and documentation forms and submit to the Director per the
supervision requirement policy.
- Participate in quality initiatives around influencing and monitoring
documentation for assigned clinicians.
- Minimum Master’s degree
- Current Commonwealth of Pennsylvania licensure to practice as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Licensed Professional Counselor
- Advanced clinical supervision and psychotherapy skills and experience in an outpatient setting providing clinical services.
- A Pennsylvania Criminal Record Check, a Pennsylvania Child Abuse Clearance and a FBI Criminal History Background Check.
Penn Foundation is an equal opportunity employer