Client Services Representative
The Client Services Representative provides administrative support to assigned clinical team, including answering phone, scheduling appointments, reconciling superbills, data entry of services, assistance with prior authorizations, and cross-training with verifying insurance benefits.
Hours: Full-time (includes 2 evenings per week)
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Maintain Children’s Team clinical schedules using computer and manual methods.
- Liaison between client registration and Children’s Team clinical staff regarding all new intakes for department.
- Answer secretarial support line in a timely manner, scheduling and rescheduling existing clients, routing calls to the appropriate person, and handling internal/external communications for the children’s clinical team.
- Reconcile previous day’s business and forward documentation to the appropriate personnel.
- Process payment for clinical services using established billing procedures.
- Prepare clinical charts for next day services.
- Process prior authorization requests in a timely manner through faxed request and forwarded charts from medical staff/prescription line.
- Assist with the re-verification of insurance benefits, processing insurance change forms as appropriate.
- Type correspondence, memos, or other project assignments as requested.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent work-related experience.
- Minimum one year experience in healthcare field preferred.
- Computer proficiency, including word processing skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize work assignments.
- Flexibility in meeting multiple demands in fast paced work environment.
- A Pennsylvania Criminal Record Check, a Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance and a FBI Criminal History Background Check.
Penn Foundation is an equal opportunity employer