Client Services Representative – Substance Abuse – Full Time and Part-Time
The Client Services Representative provides clerical support to the clinical team of counselors for Penn Foundation’s Outpatient Recovery Center. Duties include answering the telephone, scheduling appointments, data entry of services and other general clerical duties.
Hours: Part-Time, 20 hours/week, days and evening shifts and Full-Time, Monday-Thursday, 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. and Fridays, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Answers telephone calls in a professional, confidential manner, assisting clients with their needs.
- Checks clients in for their daily appointments.
- Collects co-payments and past due balances for clinical services.
- Schedules appointments.
- Assigns/organizes clients in appropriate groups.
- Enters authorizations into the computer.
- Completes others duties as assigned.
- Minimum High School Diploma and previous work experience in a professional office setting.
- Sound knowledge in the use and application of Microsoft software products (Word, Outlook and Excel).
- Ability to work independently on projects and also collaborate as a strong team member.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Interpersonal skills, including effective oral, non-verbal, and listening skills, to handle sensitive situations and confidential information with demonstrated compassion, poise, tact, and diplomacy.
- A Pennsylvania Criminal Record Check, a Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance and an FBI Criminal History Background Check.
Job Location: 271 N. Bethlehem Pike, Suite 201, Colmar, PA 18915
Penn Foundation is an equal opportunity employer