Behavioral Health Technician – Substance Abuse
The Behavioral Health Technician monitors and supports clients in the recovery process.
Hours: Part-time (Saturday 3p-11p and Sunday 7a-3p) or Part-time (every Friday 11p-7a and every other Saturday and Sunday 11p-7a)
Essential Job Responsibilities
• Assists with the admissions process.
• Monitors/charts client behavior.
• Provides transportation to clients when necessary.
• A valid PA Driver’s license and good driving record.
• A Pennsylvania Criminal Record Check, a Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance and a FBI Criminal History Background Check.
Penn Foundation is an equal opportunity employer