Behavioral Health Technician – Substance Abuse
The Behavioral Health Technician monitors and supports clients in the recovery process.
Hours: Full-time (Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday 3pm-11pm) Part-time (Friday 3pm-11pm and Sunday 7am-3pm) or PRN
Essential Job Responsibilities
• Assists with the admissions process.
• Monitors/charts client behavior.
• Provides transportation to clients when necessary.
• A valid PA Driver’s license and good driving record.
• A Pennsylvania Criminal Record Check, a Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance and a FBI Criminal History Background Check.
Penn Foundation is an equal opportunity employer