Behavioral Health Technician – Substance Abuse
The Behavioral Health Technician monitors and supports clients in the recovery process.
Hours: Full-time (Sunday 1pm-9pm and Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday 3pm-11pm) , Part-time (Friday 3pm-11pm, Sunday 11am-7pm and Monday 7am-3pm) or PRN
Essential Job Responsibilities
• Assists with the admissions process.
• Monitors/charts client behavior.
• Provides transportation to clients when necessary.
• A valid PA Driver’s license and good driving record.
• A Pennsylvania Criminal Record Check, a Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance and a FBI Criminal History Background Check.
Penn Foundation is an equal opportunity employer