Behavioral Health Technician – Substance Abuse
The Behavioral Health Technician monitors and supports clients in the recovery process.
Hours: Various part-time shfits and as-needed (overnights available) and Full-Time (Thursday-Monday, 3:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.)
Essential Job Responsibilities
• Assists with the admissions process.
• Monitors/charts client behavior.
• Provides transportation to clients when necessary.
• A valid PA Driver’s license and good driving record.
• A Pennsylvania Criminal Record Check, a Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance and a FBI Criminal History Background Check.
Penn Foundation is an equal opportunity employer