Behavioral Health Technician – Substance Abuse
The Behavioral Health Technician monitors and supports clients in the recovery process.
Hours: Full-time (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday 3:00pm-11:00pm) or Part-time (Saturday 3:00pm-11:00pm and Sunday 7:00am-3:00pm)
Essential Job Responsibilities
• Assists with the admissions process.
• Monitors/charts client behavior.
• Provides transportation to clients when necessary.
• A valid PA Driver’s license and good driving record.
• A Pennsylvania Criminal Record Check, a Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance and a FBI Criminal History Background Check.
Penn Foundation is an equal opportunity employer