Assistant IT Administrator
The Assistant IT Administrator is responsible for maintaining our IT systems/networks, VoIP system, and managing a team of IT technicians to assure the smooth running of the agency’s IT infrastructure.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Installing and maintaining physical and Hyper-V Windows servers.
- Maintaining Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Exchange, VoIP system, security camera system and electronic health record system.
- Maintaining network switches and associated fiber, Ethernet and wireless components.
- When necessary, providing PC support and working on helpdesk tickets.
- When necessary, working nights and weekends to rollout hardware and software, perform maintenance and fix problems.
- Purchasing hardware/software and maintaining licensing.
- Developing solutions and providing recommendations to the meet the IT needs of a growing organization.
- Supervising IT techs and training employees on technology related matters.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a midsize to large local area network environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft server and PC operating systems.
- Experience maintaining physical servers and PCs, Hyper-V servers, Active Directory, and Exchange.
- Ability to use the various Office products.
- Ability to explain technical issues to a non-technical audience.
- Applicants must be willing to learn how to maintain a VoIP phone system and security camera system.
- While not required, experience working with HP switches, Ethernet and fiber, wireless access points, Office 365 and/or Azure a plus.
- Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and car and be willing to drive to off-campus offices.
Penn Foundation is an equal opportunity employer