The Admissions Representative is responsible for processing client requests for Mental Health Outpatient treatment via telephone call or walk-in by obtaining demographic information, insurance verification and scheduling of initial assessment.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Complete intake process, verify insurance benefits and schedule initial assessments within access guidelines for clients requesting Mental Health Outpatient treatment.
- Calculate liability determinations in accordance with the Department of Human Services 4300 regulations.
- Meet with new patients to complete intake paperwork before being seen for their first appointment.
- Perform related work as requested and assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree, Associate’s degree or high school diploma with work experience deemed equivalent.
- Computer proficiency.
- Prior experience in the human services field preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload.
Penn Foundation is an equal opportunity employer