Admissions Assessor – Substance Abuse
The Admissions Assessor plans and coordinates therapeutic services for outpatient clients and their families.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Assesses clients/families for services within the Recovery Center Outpatient Department.
- Triages clients who require services other than outpatient services.
- Provides clinically related tasks such as correspondence, completion of managed care forms, and works in assuring services are authorized.
- Manages pre-certifications and other insurance and/or county related requirements for authorizing services.
- A Master’s Degree in the human services field or a Bachelor’s Degree with a CADC or CCDP certification.
- A Pennsylvania Criminal Record Check, a Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance and a FBI Criminal History Background Check required.
Penn Foundation is an equal opportunity employer