Provides support services for ID Supports Coordinator Department. Process billing from HCSIS to upload in Penn Foundation’s Creditable, work closely with PF fiscal department to ensure billing is process. Maintain/distribute SC productivity reports, Maintain ISP timeframe database & notify SCs, Coordinate physical distribution to AEs, coordinate & distribution of approved ISP, SIS & PUN’s. Maintain department’s training records. Responsible for input of intakes and terminations for individuals in computer programs & sending notification to individuals. Provide support for SC’s with families and clients. Develops and maintains internal report forms. Maintain FSS budget & process payment request.
Hours: Full-time (Souderton location)
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Order supplies (when Sec./Rec. not available).
- Phone coverage (when Sec./Rec. not available).
- General secretarial and reception duties (when Sec./Rec. not available).
- Maintains up-to-date SC authorization database
- Perform data entry and word processing jobs as assigned.
- Maintain organized files (general, billing, reports, county and inter-office, etc.).
- Maintain, schedule Annual Waiver Plans and distribute approved plans.
- Completes intakes and terminations in all computer systems (Xitech, HCSIS & CMHC).
- Maintains and updates financial and information status changes in all computer programs.
- Trouble shooting for all computers, phones and facility maintenance.
- Develops and maintains internal reports in Excel.
- Implement, maintain and update FSS billing and reports.
- Assist with required year end fiscal reports.
- Delegate work assignments to Sec./Rec.
- Verifying MA status in PROMISe
- Maintain SC contact sheets
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma
- General typing, word processing, and computer skills required in addition to two years of business school with emphasis on accounting, business math or related subject areas.
- A Pennsylvania Criminal Record Check, a Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance and a FBI Criminal History Background Check.
Penn Foundation is an equal opportunity employer