ACT 53 Case Manager – Mobile Engagement Services
The ACT 53 Case Manager, under guidance from the Mobile Engagement Director, with latitude for initiative and independent professional judgment, provides case management interventions for adolescents and high risk clients and their families. Through MES services, will provide assessments and one-to-one client encounters and perform triage work for clients for all levels of care – both within the agency and external to the agency. The person in this position will focus on ACT 53 case management activities in Bucks County. The focus of cases will be direct referrals from the ACT 53 process.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Provide Level I interventions with high risks clients and families that include home visits, phone interventions, family meetings, and formal clinical assessments.
- Provide case management needs assessments and planning. Meet with client and/or families in a professional, thorough and timely fashion, gathering bio-psychosocial information and then determining the appropriate level of care through the use of the ASAM.
- Completes triage activities by completing referrals and linkage for clients/families who require services (outpatient, MES, Mental Health, transportation, entitlements, recovery supports) in a timely and organized fashion.
- Provide one-on-one time with clients – assessing clinical progress, administering Urine Drug Screens and interventions when needed.
- Provide clinically related tasks such as correspondence, completion of managed care forms, and works in assuring services are authorized and client financial responsibilities are addressed.
- Bucks County Children & Youth and criminal justice Collaboration is a priority.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services preferred. High School equivalent acceptable, in which case PCB Certification as a Recovery Specialist preferred.
- Clinical experience in the provision of AOD clinical services.
- A valid PA Driver’s license and good driving record.
- A Pennsylvania Criminal Record Check, a Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance and a FBI Criminal History Background Check.
Penn Foundation is an equal opportunity employer