Pennsylvania Department of Human Services
- Association for Clinical Pastoral Education Inc.
- Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities*
- Clubhouse International
* Alcohol and Other Drug Addiction Detoxification Program and Inpatient Treatment Program
- American Psychiatric Association
- Bucks-Mont Collaborative
- Franconia Mennonite Conference – Conference Related Ministry
- Mennonite Health Services
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers
- National Council for Behavioral Health
- Pennsylvania Association of Psychiatric Rehabilitation Services
- Rehabilitation and Community Providers Association
Penn Foundation is a teaching affiliate of Jefferson’s Sidney Kimmel Medical College. This affiliation allows psychiatric residents in the Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior at Jefferson to gain invaluable hands-on experience in the field of community mental health through the programs at Penn Foundation. Guided by our shared mission of providing innovative, patient-centered care, Penn Foundation is pleased to partner with Jefferson to prepare the next generation of psychiatrists.